Play BLUno app now available in iTunes App Store : Play BLUno
Here's your chance to WIN and TEST OUT our newly developed BLUno Demo Kit
+ Accessory Shield
FOR FREE. We have prepared 5
sets for those who are lucky enough. To participate, just leave
the message in comment or drop us an email. PLEASE NOTE this ends at 6 Dec 2013
, so make sure you don't miss this opportunity!
It's time to get Bluetooth 4.0 into your project, together with your phone! For aficionados of smart devices and wearables, now you can go further than hacking things bought in the market to building your own prototype out of garage. The Bluno board is first of its kind in intergrating BT 4.0(BLE) module into Arduino Uno, making it an ideal prototyping platform for both software and hardware developers to go wireless. You will be able to develope your own smart bracelet , smart pedometer and more. Through the low- power Bluetooth 4.0 technology, real-time low energy communication can be made really easy.
integrates with a TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip with the Arduino UNO development board. It allows wireless programming via BLE, supports Bluetooth HID, supports AT command to config the BLE, and you can upgrade BLE firmware easily. Bluno is also compatible with all Arduino Uno pins which means any project made with Uno can directly go wireless!
Accessory Shield for Bluno
is specially made for Bluno (BLE with Arduino Uno), which is first of its kind in intergrating BT 4.0(BLE) module into Arduino Uno. Together with Bluno, this Accessory Shield forms an ideal prototyping platform for both software and hardware developers to go wireless. You will be able to develope your own smart bracelet , smart pedometer etc through the low- power, real-time low energy communication.
With built-in seven main functional modules, this Accessory Shield is dedicated to aid interactions between your Bluno and the physical world. These useful modules are:
- 128x64 OLED Screen To display text input on your phone interface
- Buzzer To make noises
- DHT11 Temperature&Humidity Sensor To do environmental monitoring
- 1.5A Relay To conduct device switch
- Helical Potentiometer To transfer real time data to your phone
- RGB LED To display full color RGB
- mini Joystick To tell your phone which one in five directions is pressed
- Brand: DFRobot
- Name: Bluno - BLE with Arduino Uno
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Wireless Programming Via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Upgrade BLE firmware easily
- DC Supply:USB Powered or External 7V~12V DC
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Bootloader: Arduino Uno
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mapping
- Size: 60mm*53mm
- Weight: 30g
- MSRP: $35.00
- Brand: DFRobot
- Name: Accessory Shield for Bluno
- MSRP: $25.00
How to Make a VALID Application
You should provide us with a brief description of the purpose of use in your project, and the time you will be able to finish a test report on this product.
Please also include your email address(very important), DFRobot account(important), age and occupation(if applicable) Applications that fulfilled BOTH a&b will be considered valid
. Leave these info as comment below or email to [email protected]
If you are able to provide us a test report of our giveaway product afterwards, we in return are more than happy to grant you further privileges in the coming campaigns. The free trial will end at 6 Dec 2013. To enter for a chance, be quick!